Friday, October 2, 2015

Find Your Joy Friday

Do you ever feel like you are just getting through the day, the week, the year?  Do you feel like you are always busy but not accomplishing anything?  If you answered yes to either of those, it's time for a change!!

It's time to find your passion and pursue it like your life depends on it!!  Sometimes people get so caught up in making a living that they stop truly living!!

If you know what you are passionate about, are you pursing it?  If not, today is the day to start.  We find our purpose in our passion.

If you are confused about what you even like to do or what you are passionate about, then take some time to just sit and relax.  Ask yourself the following questions, or better yet, journal about them.  When was the last time I felt super alive and happy?  What was I doing? What did I love as a kid?  What did I want to do with my life when I was a kid?  Am I doing it?  Do I still want to do it or something similar?  What books do I like to read?  What makes me passionate?  What do I love to do?   Give yourself time and just write - don't censor what comes up, just write and write.  Ask yourself the question over and over and see what other things come up.  When you determine what makes you happy and where your passion lies, take one step in that direction.

Life is meant to be enjoyed!!!  Here's to a meaningful, happy, abundant life!!  You deserve it simply because you exist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment