Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Will Be Amazing



I hope the first day of 2014 has been spectacular!!  I have printed my goals and my January challenge to make sure I keep at them and I'll report here to be accountable and hope you will, too.  

Even though the temperature was in the low 20s and the wind was blowing, I made sure I went out for my walk/run in nature.  You can't really tell but the pond was frozen solid but it was absolutely gorgeous out.

We weren't walking long before my 7 year old was ready to go home because it was so cold.  My headband and gloves made him a little happier but left me a little more chilly : )

I have also decided that for the next three months I will be going dairy-, gluten-, and sugar-free!!  I did well with that today and easily ate more than 5 servings of fruits and veggies.  I completed my 30 sit-ups which I'm hoping to increase by the end of the month and 20 push-ups.  I've reviewed my goals, done my meditation and inspirational reading, all that's left is the mirror exercise which I'll do before bed.

 All in all, the new year is off to a great start!!  I am hoping to hear from some of you, too, confirming that you've started your year off right, too.  Even if you haven't, tomorrow is a new beginning!!  We can do this and we can help each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment